We are just under ONE WEEK OUT from the Return of the Rumble competition, going down at Aevitas Fitness Guilderland on Saturday, November 5th.
For all of you not competing or volunteering – we hope you can make it for at least a portion of the day, to cheer on your WOD buddies, and have a blast in general! Keep reading for all the details you need to know about the day.
Overall Event Details
Date & Time:
Saturday, November 5th, 2022
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (See full timeline below!)
Aevitas Fitness Guilderland
1 Charles Blvd
Guilderland, NY 12084
Parking and Entrances:
- Athletes and spectators may park anywhere within the Charles Park compound. Aevitas Fitness is located in Building 1, which is the first building on the right when you pull into Charles Park.
- We have secured additional parking just across Rt 155 in case you have issues finding a spot right in Charles Park. See image below
- There are two entrances to the gym: the main entrance under the “Aevitas Fitness” sign, and another garage door entrance on the back side of the building.
- If the weather is nice, we plan to have a space outside for some of our vendors (see who’s coming below), and some extra space for athletes and spectators.
Full Event Timeline
We realize that not everyone can make it for an entire Saturday of fitness viewing, and we (sort of) understand! For those of you interested in just watching one or two of the events, the overall timeline of the day is below.
Please note that while we will do our absolute best to stay true to the timeline as written, sometimes things come up that may cause a delay here or there. Please know that whenever you get here, you’re bound to be entertained!
Workout 1 – “Into the Upside Down”
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Heat 1 (Scaled) ——– 8:05 AM
- Heat 2 (Scaled) ——– 8:25 AM
- Heat 3 (Scaled) ——– 8:45 AM
- Heat 4 (Master’s & Rx) – 9:05 AM
- Heat 5 (Master’s & Rx) – 9:25 AM
- Heat 6 (Rx) ———— 9:45 AM
Workout 2 – “Max Unbroken”
10:40 AM – 12:20 PM
- Heat 1 (Scaled) ——– 10:40 AM
- Heat 2 (Scaled) ——– 10:57 AM
- Heat 3 (Scaled) ——– 11:14 AM
- Heat 4 (Master’s & Rx) – 11:31 AM
- Heat 5 (Master’s & Rx) – 11:48 AM
- Heat 6 (Rx) ———— 12:05 AM
Floater WOD – TBA
8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- The Floater WOD details will be announced in the general athlete briefing. Teams are required to complete the Floater on their own.
- The Floater WOD station will be open for teams to complete from the start of Workout 1 through the end of Workout 2.
- After 12:00 PM, the Floater WOD station will be closed for the day.
Workout 3 – “Eleven”
1:20 PM – 2:50 PM
- Heat 1 (Scaled) ——– 1:20 PM
- Heat 2 (Scaled) ——– 1:35 PM
- Heat 3 (Scaled) ——– 1:50 PM
- Heat 4 (Master’s & Rx) – 2:05 PM
- Heat 5 (Master’s & Rx) – 2:20 PM
- Heat 6 (Rx) ———— 2:35 PM
Workout 4 – Finale for Top Teams
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Heat 1 (Top 4 Master’s Teams) — 3:30 PM
- Heat 2 (Top 4 Scaled Teams) — 3:41 PM
- Heat 3 (Top 4 Rx Teams) ——- 3:52 PM
Podium Presentation – 4:00 PM
(immediately after floor is cleared from Finale WOD)
Make sure to stick around after the awards ceremony for an after party with athletes, volunteers, and spectators. We’ll keep the lights (and music) on as long as you’d like to stay!
Once you’ve gotten your fill of fitness viewing (again, we sort-of understand!) make sure to check out our vendors and friends who will be onsite during the day! Depending on the weather, some vendors may be stationed inside and others outside – so make sure you explore!
- Cean is coming with all of his apparel in tow! Make sure to stop by for a chat and a new crop hoodie!
- Come say hi to our new friends who make delicious ultra-local whiskey and spirits!
- Bare will be here all day serving up their delicious smoothies & bowls!
- 9 Miles East will be providing farm fresh breakfast and lunch items!
- Volunteers & athletes: lunch is on the house!
- Dr. Pat and Dr. Tom will be helping out athletes throughout the day. Stop by and say hello!
- Dr. Katie and Dr. Jaclyn are coming down the Northway to help athletes out too!
- Megan will be providing body work and Rock Tape services to athletes throughout the day
- Megan is also contributing to the prize pool
We hope that you can join us for what is sure to be an epic day of fitness and fun!