Bring a Friend Week is coming back to Aevitas in March!
We would like to formally invite you to bring your friends/family/neighbors/coworkers/etc. to check out our CrossFit and ViTaFIT programs, and see for themselves how fun getting fit can be!
This quarter’s Bring A Friend Week will go down from Thursday, March 16th through Sunday, March 19th. During this time, all of our regularly-scheduled CrossFit and ViTaFIT classes will be open to Free Trial attendance. We will have some really fun workouts planned, so you won’t want to miss them!
How to Get Into Bring A Friend Week
Here’s how to get your friend(s) into the March Bring A Friend Week event at Aevitas:
- Decide on up to THREE class times that will work with both of your schedules, between Thursday March 16 and Sunday March 19
- Have your friend fill out the Free Trial form for GUILDERLAND or ROUND LAKE
- Once completed, they’ll be able to reserve their spot in the class(es) you’re planning to attend
- PS – don’t forget to sign yourself up for the same class!
Reminder: during Bring A Friend Week, guests are welcome to attend ViTaFIT or CrossFit classes. If you’d like to bring a friend with you to ViTaFIT, you’re welcome to do that at any time using the steps above!
Some Helpful Tips for your Friends
As you may remember from your first days at the gym, sometimes starting something new is scary! That’s why we host Bring A Friend week events, so we can help people feel more comfortable coming to the gym that first time.
To help your buddy feel even more confident walking into the gym on Bring A Friend Week, here is a simple checklist for them:
- Bring a water bottle! We have a bottle fillers at the gym if you run out, but we do not provide individual water bottles
- Bring a comfortable pair of shoes to work out, and wear a *different pair of shoes or boots into the gym!
- Dress in comfortable, breathable layers. You may start out a bit chilly, but you’ll warm up fast and want to shed some clothing at some point!
- Be prepared to be open with a coach about any discomfort, past injuries, etc. To best serve you, we depend on your openness and honesty so we don’t ask you to do something beyond your comfort level.
- If you visit our Guilderland location and would like to shower afterward, you’ll need to bring your own towel.
We can’t wait to meet your friends/family/coworkes/etc in a few weeks! If you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out to a coach.