HaveAHeart This February in Support of Heart Health!
For the month of February, we at CrossFit Aevitas will be supporting heart health through the American Heart Association. There are so many ways to get involved in this effort, keep reading to learn more!
Facebook Check-Ins and Online Reviews
As always, we will be running our monthly Facebook check-in and online review campaign. Check in to CrossFit Aevitas daily with the tagline #haveaheart, and we will donate to the American Heart Association!
Better yet, leave us a review on any platform (Facebook, Google+, Yelp, etc.) and we will donate even MORE to this great cause!
Aevitas Spirit Week and Friday Family Fun Night -- Feb 14-19
Get involved, have some fun, and get yourself entered to win PRIZES during our Aevitas Spirit Week! For every WOD you attend sporting the day’s theme, you earn one chance to win.
Not into dressing up, or want even more chances to win? You may also purchase tickets each and every day during the week ($1 = 1 “ticket”).
Here is the breakdown of the daily themes:
- Sunday, Februrary 14th -- Wear RED Day
- Monday, February 15th -- Red, White, and Blue Day
- Tuesday, February 16th -- “Twinsday” -- dress up the same as your CrossFit BFF!
- Wednesday, February 17th -- Neon Day
- Thursday, February 18th -- Crazy Sock Day
- Friday, February 19th -- Aevitas Spirit Day -- wear Aevitas colors (blue, yellow) or your favorite Aevitas shirt!
Finally, we will hold our February Friday Family Fun Night on Friday, February 19th to culminate Spirit Week!
This night of fun will include:
- Beginner-friendly WOD -- bring your friends and family!
- Potluck Chili Dinner -- bring your favorite chili or side dish to share!
- Prize Giveaway from Aevitas Spirit Week -- prizes TBD