Hello, fitness friends! Just popping in to let you know that this coming week, you will start receiving our Fitness From A Distance Weekly emails!
We’ve been sharing a daily e-mail with our active members since gyms were asked to shut down last March. When we were able to open up again in the fall, we knew that many people’s lives had changed, and that not everyone could make it back to the gym. So we kept the daily emails going!
At this point in time, we are switching from a daily format to a weekly one. We still want to provide our athletes with fun workouts to complete at home, but we don’t feel the daily format is necessary.
What’s in the Weekly Email
Each weekly email will have the same content you’ve come to expect with the daily Fitness From A Distance emails.
- All gym-wide announcements will be housed within the email. So you’re never more that a couple clicks away from knowing what’s going on (or coming up) at Aevitas!
- An entire week’s worth of at-home WODs! This will allow you to pick and choose the workouts you’d like to complete (and when). Of course you’re welcome to complete them all! Each day’s workout is a minimal-equipment modification of the in-person WOD.
- A meme, of course. Because why not have a little bit of light and laughter every day, right?!
How to Get the Weekly Email
If you’re an active member and NOT currently receiving the Fitness From A Distance email, try the following:
- Check your Spam/Junk email folder. Sometimes these automated emails wind up there. If you find the email in your Spam folder, you should be able to change the settings so that it goes directly to your Inbox in the future.
- Open EPISODE ONE of the Weekly email and click “Subscribe” in the top left corner of the screen
- Still not working? Just shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll look into it!
Help Us Improve!
As always, we are looking for ways to improve our offerings to you, our members. We are starting out by using a very similar Weekly email format as we did for the previous Daily emails. Since this is the format we’ve become used to, we figured it was the best way to get the ball rolling again.
If there are improvements we can make, on the format OR the information, we’d love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to shoot us an email (email@example.com) Or catch a coach at the gym and let them know your thoughts!