Believe it or not, Chad and Karen live on a farm that includes an old orchard (with 60+ trees!). And, believe it or not, with the warm spring and all the summer rain, 2021 was a FANTASTIC year for old apple tree production! We have way more apples than we can possibly deal with this year!
While home fruit production is a true blessing, we need to offload some of this abundance! So we’re doing it the best way Karen knows how – with baked goods, of course! And while we’re at it, we may as well give back to a great cause, right?!
This October – Pies for a Cause!
For the month of October, Karen will be taking weekly orders of apple pies. Proceeds from each pie sale will be donated to our October Barbells For Boobs fundraising effort. You get a pie, Karen gets to use up apples, and an awesome cause gets some money – that’s a win-win-win!
Below are some details of this month’s pie sale
- Pies will be purchased by donation. Suggested donation is $20, but pay whatever you’re comfortable with
- Donations can be made via cash or Venmo (use the code at the gym) when you pick up your pie
- Order deadline is Friday midnight; Monday is delivery day. First order will be delivered Monday, October 4th – so get that order in!
- Delivery to Aevitas Guilderland and Aevitas Round Lake locations only! Chad and Karen will bring pies when they come to the gym for evening classes. Pies will be labeled and kept in the fridge.
- Karen reserves the right to push back orders based on production pace. First ordered – first served!
- The order form will allow you to order ONE item at a time. If you want more than one, you must complete another order.
- Pies you can buy: American Apple Pie, Dutch Apple Pie, Apple Crisp, and Gluten-free Apple Crisp.
- At this time, no dairy-free or Vegan options are available (crust and crumble toppings are made with butter; egg wash is used on top crust)
- Karen will donate all proceeds from the pie sale to Barbells For Boobs, when we place the final gym donation at the end of October
Ready, Set, Order!
Now that we’ve gotten all the details out of the way… it’s time to order your pie! Please use the link below to fill out your order form. Karen will confirm your order before Monday.